Friday, June 30, 2006

Jaman Trio Libels

Dalam beberapa hari ini ada yang baru dalam hidup gue.

The surge of nostalgic moment i say.
My friends from junior highschool is now on the milling list, and we share a lot of (jamdul) thing from the past.It makes me somehow happy to remember all of those things we have ben through together as a classmates it sure feels like yesterday.

I still remember how was that day written in the back of my head and bring a lot of color to my life.It was my first love,my first sexual encounter,my first gank,my first heartbreak (is it really a heartbreak when you never say it or get involve with it ?).

All those hormones and wrong jdugement, all the miss behavior and silly acting...it flash so quickly now as i write this blog.

I remember those euphoric days, it fills my diary (yes i had a diary back then),all those sheets of joyous feeling,awkward moment,hardship and anger.They put me all in those situation.A treasure moment of my blissful life.

Jaman dance masih pake lagu trio libels, rick astley dan disco jamdul jason donovan and kylie minogue.Even when i write this blog i listen to rick astley song "Never gonna give u up".

RICK ASTLEY
Never Gonna Give You Up
(Stock/Aitken/Waterman)

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

* Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(* repeat)

give you up. give you up
give you up, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Gue tau ini album di rilis tahun 87...tapi gue sukanya pas 92 hauhauhauhauhauha..lama bener yah ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexual encounter?

Hm hm...

Details pls!

syinrei syasyin said...

ƤǾǿǿǿǾǩǩ!!! (*) (*)  (*)
(•͡˘.˘ •͡)=====("☉_<