Wednesday, June 07, 2006

30 Sentences for you...

Did you know that all i ever wanted to say to you already written in the song?
Here is a couple sentences i want to say to you from the song.

"you are my soul, set a light or i'd be lost in space without you" -= Lighhouse Family - lost In Space =-

"You're the kind when you love you love with all your might"
-= Amy Grant - Lucky One =-

"I've taken too many chances searching for the truth of love, thats in my heart"
-= Gloria Estefan - When i see Your smile =-

" Sometimes I try to count the ways and reasons that I love you but I, can't ever seem to count that far"
-= Dolly Parton - You Are =-

" Baby when you're gone, I realize I'm in love "
-= Bryan Adams feat Mel C - When You're Gone =-

" I never dreamed that I could fall But something´s come Over me "
-= EUROPE - I'll cry for you =-

" And I know I may go astray,But who's to say that we can't change our mind "
-= Kylie minogue - If you were with me now =-

" Love is such a beautiful thing,Oh you make my world a summer day "
-= Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven =-

" I'll give you all a lover should give it ain't my pride but my love that is stronger "
-= Jason Donovan - Too many broken heart =-

" But if I take that chance right now tomorrow will you want me still "
-= Selena - I Could Fall in love =-

" I never knew love like I known it's with you "
-= Whitney houston - I have nothing =-

" Never thought I would find love so sweet,never thought I would meet someone like you "
-= Robyn - Show me Love =-

" And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong "
-= N'Sync - This I Promise You =-

" I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
But still my heart is saying we were right "

-= Jon Secada - If i never knew you =-

" Now We're Here Together, Yesterday Has Past "
-= Regine Feat Jacky - In love with you =-

" Go on and pull me under cover me with dreams"
-= Backstreet Boys - Drowning =-

" You gave that joy to me when my whole life was lonely"
-= Lionel Richie - You are my destiny =-

" I felt the earth move in my hands like the trembling heart"
-= Roberta Flack - First time i ever saw your face =-

"Trying hard to control my heart i walk over to where you are"
-= Madonna - Crazy for You =-

" When Morning Awakes Me Will You Come And Take Me "
-= Michael Jackson - I just cant Stop Loving You =-

" I heard your laughter and I almost knew that we'd share our life together"
-= Tiffany - Close our Eyes =-

" And when I first knew was when I first looked at you "
-= Debbie Gibson - Lost in Your Eyes =-

" Cause true love takes a miracle to find i guess that I've been blessed"
-= Tommy Page - I'll be your everything =-

" How beautiful it is just to be like this"
-= Mandy Moore - I wanna be with you =-

" Somethin strange has come over me got me goin out of my mind"
-= Jessica Simpson - I Think i'm in love with you =-

" And all through my coffee break-time,I say a little prayer for you"
-= Aretha Franklin - I say A Little Prayer =-

" Cuz when we see me girl you know you make me go wicked"
-= Fun Factory - I Wanna Be With you =-

" there'll always be a part of you with me "
-= All 4 One - I Will be right here =-

" And we'll linger on time can't erase a feeling this strong"
-= Mariah Carey - Always be My Baby =-

" And I wouldn't take the world for exchange for this feeling I have inside of me "
-= Boyz II men - This is my Heart =-

All i hope that you already figure out the greatest sentences i was trying to say to you just by feeling and seeing what i do to you.

6 comments:

Hannie said...

lahhh, saking lemod loadingnya gue jadi lupa mo tanya apaan...

*liat blog lagi*

*balik*

oh iya, gue mo bilang, kata2 nya bagus2. btw,,dengan segala kenorakan diriku yang lama ga dengerin musik bule, apakah kata-kata itu lirik lagu ato kalimat ucapan??

soalnya gue juga pernah baca soal kalimat2 bijak dari seleb. tapi kebanyakan bintang pelem, bukan penyanyi ;)

Jeng Ungu said...

nice!!!!

cewe dikaw baca ga neh hehe

Anonymous said...

huaaaaaaaaa...!!!

sapa nehhhh!!!!!

uut, said...

wowwwww sont lagi in lope,suitt suittt ...
++tell me more tell me more++ john travolta-Grease-

ahahahhahahha

Sontoloyo said...

hihihiihihihihihi...itu udah jadi draft lamaaaaa bener...ngumpulin liriknya yang males..kudu browsing.

Terima kasih kalau suka.

@Hannie
itu lirik lagu ...makanya jangan dengerin dangdut molo...please deh.
@Lenje
untuk menebus repost gue ......di keluarin lagi deh sisi romantis gue.jangan sering2 yah...geli ahak ahak

Hannie said...

*gubrak*
tega ih... dangdut yang gue denger cuma "Dangdut is My country" ah ah aaaa.... tek dung tek dung...

hahahaa

hehehe.... tapi dangdut juga asyik kok
*bang toyib... bang toyibbb.... duh*