Thursday, June 22, 2006

Love Everlasting

It began with a single wish.A wish that goes with a thousand prayers.Hundreds of people joint together in the single prayer...then the prayer become us.

I'm so glad that we make a decission to go the distance together all the harsh and grim journey of life.

At this point of my life, i want to stop,i want you to stop and see...and think all this words i'm trying to write to you.

Dear My Soulmate,

Do you understand that the kids is no longer a kids? But, until now i still see you loving them as kids.With all your neverending kisses and hugs.

Do you know my eyes cannot see clearly anymore ? But, with you i can see all the beauty things that my eyes cannot.

Do you know that i cannot run as fast as i was ? but, with you there is nothing i want to pursue...they all just come to me.

Do you know that i no longer capable of carrying heavy desk? But, you still love me like i was still your Mr Universe.

Do you know that i no longer capable to drive? But, you still show me the way to the happiness around me.

Do you know that i no longer have the strengh to carry you in my arms? But, You still ask me to do it just for the sake of good times....and i always smile for it.

Do you know that i never wake up without flinching because my back is hurt? But,
You still wake up and make me some breakfast....i should take that Calcium when you do.

Do you know that my pension is always a penny money?But, I never understand how you could make us a nice dinner everyday......even when we just eat oatmeals.

Do you know that life will end someday?But, you always be there for me like we can live forever......i guess we can.

Do you know that i complain to you about our neighbour? But, you can make me think that they are a nice and polite person.

Do you know that we already married for 50 years ?But, you make this house like we just married yesterday....and with all that happy stuff linger in every corner of this house.

Do you know that i pray to God to keep you ? Yes, God is answering my prayers now an then.

You just being somebody i don't expect you to be........somebody perfect for me and the kids.(who cares about our neighbour?)

Sometimes i ask myself....where on earth i could find somebody like you? and here i am with 50 years of that lovely experiences.(i told you life move so fast when you live with your love ones)

Being with you is all that i ever wanted....and being with you is all i have now.Somebody say that we should pursue all the material things in the world...but i'm living in my dreams now...to live and grow and love with you.

Happy anniversary dear....we still have a 20 years to come (if God is a consistent Being)...but hey i could not ask for more....

I hope that someday..i can tell you more about why you are such an angel in my life...maybe you are an angel in disguise.

Yours,
Granpa Smoochie...

4 comments:

dee said...

aih... aih manisnya

uut, said...

ini surat beneran yah??? :P

klo iya,wow...granpa sont romantis amirr yeeee,ahahhaahhaa.

Sontoloyo said...

insya Allah gue punya kesempatan untuk menulis ini semua kepada pasangan gue nanti.

Jeng Ungu said...

sweeet!!!