Tuesday, December 13, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS



Christmas Joy is when you can spend all your time with someone you care.Someone that really mean something to you.
It's always a fun at Christmas time, well at least i think so.

I remember the first Christmas celebration i go.It's when i'm in elementary school and i still can remember how is was choosen to be Joseph in the christmas cabaret.The Maria is so shy that when we walk (i have to put my arms around her shoulder) and she get very red in her cheek.

We were so cute back then and i'm still wondering how we can grow into this kind of person.

This Christmas is another special one for i will join a Choir to sing in the church at 24th December.Boy how i wish time goes faster than this.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

ARGGGHHHH...BURUAAAANNN !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huaaahhhh... Lyric White Christmast, thank you, Son..
Agree with you, Christmas time is always fun...
MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALL....!!!

Anonymous said...

Join a Choir??? Wahhh... barti suarana bagus donk.... :)