Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dating moment...Sontoloyo's Style

This blogpost is a given idea by God after I see a recent blog post by ellen

  1. A good movie is always a good day

My favorite place to date is a cinema, although a lot of people don’t agree with me because the environment prohibits us to talk to each other. I think when we go to the movie I can have a time to measure the tolerance of being together. What is the amount of time we could spend for each other without be somebody we don’t want to be. As a pain in the ass I am, and as cranky I was I must test it in this situation. Not to mention if we watch movies we tend to let out our feeling, laughter, sadness and what kind of things that scared us. I always believe that feeling is a true form of who you are right now. People can always in the state of lying until they show us their feelings. That’s why we use fear to interrogate somebody.

  1. A good meal is always a lovely time except…

I love to eat, once I heard a people say this “You are what you eat” so I can tell a lot from people by the way they eat. Being a pig as I am *LOL* I eat everything. From vegetables, meat , rice ,potatoes, bat (yeah you can imagine that) not that I have a crave of a certain food or anything still I cannot eat things that I know it’s not going to be me who eating that stuff and that include dove meat, goldfish. So, my next favorite place for a date is a restaurant or cafĂ© or any place that we could get a decent meal. Not to mention the act of romance we could explore in such moment.

  1. Sit and talk and drink…..how romantic

The third place in the Sondi’s dating moment is a moment where we can really talk and share much about all the verbal things we want other to know. As I mention in my profile I love to discuss things, sometimes I discuss it deeply, and that would involved a hundreds minutes in process. But I never done that for so long (with a girl), I tend to listen to them. But, if there is a time to do that I prefer not to combo it with another dating moment, it kind of messy after that.

  1. Oh boy the bedroom thingy

Should I really explain this to you? Have you ever watch someone you really love is sleeping? It was a blissful moment. As angry when they are awake they look so cute when they are sleeping, even thou I cannot say it’s a date, but hey that’s really a moment I like to spend with someone worth to date with. This is not the least I could do in the bedroom with her…but you would call me kinky if I explain other things that you already imagine without I need to tell you to. Except the chain, handcuff and a whip of course, you pervert!!

  1. In the middle of nowhere could be fun…is it?

If you want to know how the person react in not normal situation, bring them to the place they never been before. Try to bear their protest or unusual behavior they throw at you. It could be a fun moment, depend on how you look at the moment. An adventure for both of us is sometimes a great moment to show each other how much we need others and to show a team work that could be our model for a lifetime at least that what I thought about it.

No comments: