Friday, August 30, 2013

Dear Wife 2.0

Dear Wife,

This is the moment of the year when i have to say thank you.

In spite of your impeccable ability to choose a husband like me ^_^ , my decision to choose you as my wife is still one of my best decision i ever made in my whole life.

  • Thank you for the love you gave me through out the year, the same love that makes me made a decision everyday to still be truthful and love you.
  • Thank you for those two lovely kids, i love you three and i love you tomat tania said.
  • Thank you for not complaining about my earning,and learn to endure when everything go wrong in our daily life.
  • Thank you for the kiss and hugs every night, when i don't do it to you...i just tease you.
  • Thank you for being my equal partner, making a decision when i am not capable of to set course of anything that will make our relationship goes forward.
  • Thank you for being with me everyday, i know you made that decision too.
  • Thank you for making all my dreams come true, have a wife, a beautiful kids and a PS4...no...i mean a house......yeap you made it.
  • Thank you for each movie we watch together, you know i love watching movies.
  • Thank you for never complain about my singing voice...lol....i know sometimes its kinda bad (or worse).
  • Thank you for the toothbrush you prepare each night for me, a little thing that make a small plague in my tooth.
  • Thank you for believing me, cause i always believe in you in what you do.
I cannot thank you enough for every little bit you done with my life and my kids life.

If i have a chance to do it again, i will pick you..again.

Happy Anniversary !

PS: next year i might not going to write this kind of letter, i am not comfortable being vulnerable ^_^



No comments: