Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Memoir for Silverius Altair

Dear Altair,

There is something you must understand when i saw you the first time.
You are my boy, my child, the one that will have my wisdom, your youth and your strength.
As your old man, i long to see that you will sit a while and listen, About everything that i have been through and what you will going through.
I will tell you anything you want to know if you wish....no...if you decide to.See, my little friend, life is about decision and when you are younger, mom and me made it for you.But, as you grow older,Gradually  it will become fully yours.
My little friend, where there is decision there will be always consequences that comes with it, and gradually ....no ....eventually you have to face it yourself for i may not be with you every step of the way...i just can't.
My job is to prepare you to make a best possible decision you can make and to face every consequences that comes with it.
In order to do that i am really sorry if i have to toughen you up, maybe bruise you a bit with my words or even (God forbid) my hands, but there is no such things as an improvement if there is no challenge.
It is very obvious that i need you to be what i want you to be, better than me.Then again, you are not me and my job is solely support your decision and help you achieve what you want to get or where you want to go.
There will comes a time when what i need is to talk to you.Son, as a man and what i want to be is to be there for my family.So when my time is up.....make sure you take care of your family for me.
Below is a set of wisdom that i can find a long the way in my life, i really hope you could found one new and better.But, the one i gave you will be enough for you to have a blessed life like me.

1. In love relationship (or any relationship for that matter), enjoy everything they give you and expect nothing.Because everybody could and will disappoint you.Love and care will make you vulnerable.But love and care anyway.If you expect nothing you will never get disappointed.

2. Sometimes in life, Shit happen.You have to see it through all the way, but make sure its yours not others.People need to grow just like you, and cleaning their shit is not going to help them anything.you only weaken them.Walk with them and strengthen them anyway you can.

3. Sometimes people do not respond to your kindness, but if you have a pure intention, they will eventually......But do not hold your breath, keep moving do good anyway, for there will be story you will remember and you will treasure it on your own.For there is no seeds you sow will be wasted.

4. Happiness is a state of mind, you can find it everywhere if you willing to look for it.In a single drop of rain or in the air you breath every morning.Be happy in all you do, or at least try to and you will always certain that what you do will have a better reward in the end.Remember, happy first and work the hell out of it.If you need something or somewhere or someone to make you happy....then you have not look it thoroughly.

5. Life is not fair, so compete in anything you want, but never ever underestimate everybody for they have their own story to live and their own strength to fight.If you help others to get what they want, eventually you will get what you want.If you want something, go get it and do not let everybody tell you that you cannot do it.

6. Focus on yours and everybody strength, you will have a lifetime to patch up your weakness.

7. Compassion and humility is not a weakness and it never will, don't let everybody tell you otherwise.Just because they are wrong that does not mean you can abuse them....ever.

8. Take time to learn, read books, listen to people, always expand your horizon. The truth are sometimes just a matter of point of view, so make sure you have a broad one.

9. in spite of what i did to you, i will always loves you and every time you need me, my hands are already reach out for you.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments: