Thursday, January 12, 2006

You do the impossible things

Lately all my posting is not deep enough, well at least that's what my friend tell me.
I wanna share with you my recent thought base on my experience,i just build a kind of relationship with God.I feel that me and Her is quite a teammates.
I often pray to God to be my team.To support me...so here is the deal i made with Him.

I DO WHAT I CAN DO

YOU DO WHAT IMPOSSIBLE

I think it's fair, because sometimes i'll do the impossible myself.But recent experience told me that if you really want it, you too can do what i think "the impossible" at the first place.

Of course God (as any other teammates) always trying to slacking of in the shadow of "you are my greatest creation" thingy.but, when She do it, She will do it in a blink.

It's kinda suprise that i could build such a relationship,He the guy afterall so that's what i always talk to Him like that.

Sometimes i wonder how close i am with my maker (parents and God),the answer is so differ from time to time, it depends on how my mood are.Sometimes i think i change,but sometimes i think they change.But, no matter is the answer i find that changes is unavoidable.Love that constant is not love, love must change as any creation as God's.

Well i guess i'm still enjoying this kind of relationship ^_^.
I must tell you that i don't like sucking up on anybody,and that include God.

No comments: